Create Your School's Perfect Solution
Twine comes with everything a growing school like yours needs. Our services can be personalized with additional capabilities as you need them.
Book a free meeting with your personal project manager to learn how Twine can help you grow.
Ready to Get Started?
Here's How You Begin.
Choose the Right Services for you
Sign up & Schedule Your Kick-off Call
- Request a proposal based on your school size
- Select the options you want & sign
- We’ll send your onboarding documents & schedule your first call
Meet Your Project Manager & Review Onboarding Process
- Introduce project leads & discuss roles
- Establish key goals & dates, including your target for staff training & roll-out
- We’ll share a Google Sheet with you including your project plan & data collection tables
Tie in a Little More Twine Each Week Until Finished
- Setup of school details such as schedules, subjects, courses & course periods
- Bulk-import of student, parent & staff data
- Training for school administrators & teachers
- Roll-out of selected add-ons for alerts, websites, admissions, etc.
Continued Learning & Support
- In-app walkthroughs & tours of Twine features
- Extensive written articles & online videos in our Help Center
- Direct email & ticket-based support for all staff
Twine is a Great Value for Schools
Plans Starting From:
$1.50 /PER STUDENT PER MONTH USD
Twine starts with a modest start-up fee and set rate. Expand Twine as your school grows.
Get Twine for Your School
Chat with our team about pricing, onboarding, and training - we're here to help.
Feedback From Schools & Students
"The software is great for small and large schools. Easy to use and lots of features. Their support is amazing - always quickly respond with help."
"Twine has done tremendous work for us. We are a unique school that has struggled to find a software where the people were willing to adapt it to our needs. Twine did not hesitate to work with us and has done a wonderful job working closely with us. The software has made a huge difference for teachers and the customer service is fantastic."
"Our school is small and most companies won't waste their time with us because there is not enough money to made. We feel fortunate to have access to the products Twine offers. The staff at Twine are responsive, polite, patient, and helpful. We use their products daily, I'm not sure what we would do without them."
“When we got the website, that really took it to the top. We’ve been able to do a lot in terms of enrollment and attracting people to our school. It is something we are really proud of. We had a vision and Twine made it come alive. [The team] was such a blessing to us.”
“We had just become really familiar and comfortable with Twine when the pandemic happened. We would have been in serious trouble if we had not had Twine. It allowed us to have that communication with parents. The ability to have groups and allow parents to communicate with each other has been awesome... It has been a game changer for our community.”
"When we have classes that have to quarantine for two weeks at a time, the transition to Distance Education is quite seamless. If a child is home sick, they are able to keep up with the class -- the reading, writing, and arithmetic are all there."